Thursday, September 9, 2010

So What Am I Doing Now???

...and what exactly has kept me from blogging in recent weeks, besides my incredible laziness?

Well, I got sick the first week of August, really sick, and spent the rest of the month recuperating and healing and decompressing from stress by watching "My Life in Ruins" and "The King of Queens" on a loop. Say what you will about my media choices, but it was far more effective that Xanax.

So now I am back at school, trying to catch up, and working on campus for the Title V office. This is an outreach program to retain and graduate low income and minority students, and I am busy working on the Graduation Express program. It is pretty cool. Right now I am building content for the soon to be launched website. There will be a blogging component to this project, so I will be tying in soon.

Beyond this, I have had four of five kids' birthdays in the past four weeks, painted kids rooms, baked a fabulous banana birthday cake, and have been on the go ever since I felt well enough to leave the house. Oh! And today I picked my very first yellow summer squash from my garden (I planted way late, but am thrilled!) Could pumpkins be far behind?

It's good to be me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment