Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chaos Theory


I can't wait until my math teacher says he is going to talk about Chaos Theory. I have something to say about that.

I live Chaos Theory.

I have spent the last six hours in front of my computer trying to write content for this website for the Graduate Express Program. During this time I have had to also deal with a very nice neighbor filling me in on her not-so-nice neighbor's dislike for my cats, my kids fighting, my kids fighting ME, the Direct TV installer, Cuisinart Customer Service (to replace the lid to the basket of my beloved coffee maker), and trying to coordinate a fundraiser next weekend in my home for Martin Heinrich. I need to paint my living room and dining room because they are HIDEOUS. My feet are grody and need a pedicure. The kids need new shoes. Maddie has rehearsal today for Mice in Nutcracker on the Rocks. Tomorrow is costume call for Maddie and rehearsal for Amanda for the same show. We are out of food in the house, and I don't have time to shop. Every fiber of my body is saying, "Oh honey, just go take a nap!"

Not a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment