Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Last night a minor miracle occurred. You all may not have heard it, but I did, it was silence. All of the Compton kids spent the night somewhere else. Charles and I had the place all to ourselves. It was incredible! The most decadent thing we did (that I can tell YOU about) was sleep in. It was so great. I slept until 8:30, which was amazing. Then Charles and I got up and made a nice breakfast and coffee and watched my favorite contact sport, the Sunday morning pundit shows. Charles went to fix a friend's computer, and so far two of the kids came home...but just for a moment. They ran down the street to their friends Griffin and Margo's house and announced they would be staying for lunch. So I have been doing laundry...

Drinking iced coffee (YAY!!!)
And falling in love. Yes, I am in love with another man. Sorry Charles. You gotta go. It's time to make room for my new love...Big Daddy.




Oh. YES.
I just watched this beautiful man make some mussels and sweet potato turnovers. Fantastic. Friends, if you aren't watching Big Daddy's House on Food Network, you are missing out on one hot hot hot man.

In short, it has been a decadent, lazy Sunday. I don't get many of these, and I am so happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment