Monday, May 17, 2010

Chillin with Willz

Another wonderful sleep in day, until 8:30, and Willy slept until 9:30. Heaven! We had Special K, and are now watching Sesame Street. It has been a long time since I had a sleep in day with Willy and watched Sesame Street! At lunch I am headed back to UNM to turn in a hard copy of my last paper, and then I don't know what I will do. The day holds so many lovely prospects. A walk in the park with my boy, or maybe working in the yard a little, planting some things. So many options!



So my sweet, weird boy, who is 1/4 Italian, I might add, hates spaghetti. He hates sauce. I don't get it. He is normally a pretty good eater. But we watched this on Sesame Street a few minutes ago and he was totally grossed out. Why is this?

I can't tell you how much fun I am having watching Sesame Street this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment